Thread: What happened to Mitch?

Question What happened to Mitch?

Mitchell Andrus

Anyone heard from Mitch, no posts since September?
    Dennis

I know that he was very busy up to and around the holiday season. I'm guessing someone must have really ticked him off. It's not like Mitchell to be silent for so long. I miss him.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    I know that he was very busy up to and around the holiday season. I'm guessing someone must have really ticked him off. It's not like Mitchell to be silent for so long. I miss him.
    Same opinion here, Belinda (at least on the "missing" part).

I found the Creek by "googling" a wood working question but what keeps me coming back - multiple times daily - is the good humor provided by many of Creek members (yourself included.) Mitch's sense of humor (as wacky as it could sometimes be) was always something to look forward to.
    "Don't worry. They couldn't possibly hit us from that dist...."

Just got an e-mail from Mitchell. All is well. He is busy with his business, and also a large patio project.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    Bella Terra

Blog Entries
    I emailed him a few months back when he first disappeared. He had reordered his priorities and SMC was no longer on the list. He was/is busy and couldn't justify the on-line time. IMO, he won't be back. But I've been wrong before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rimmer View Post
    IMO, he won't be back. But I've been wrong before.
    I don't think you are wrong Jim. I'll be very surprised if he comes back.

Bella Terra