Thread: Clark hollowing systems???

Clark hollowing systems???

Does anyone on SMC have a Clark Hollowing system? I searched Kobra and it was featured on a site with some of the systems some of you have.... It looks like it's design lets you use it more in line with the way you would be holding a regular tool without the system... Any input would be appreciated... Here is the link for those who might be interested. http://www.theokspindoctor.com
    Jerry (in Tucson)

I can't believe this!! 71 views, and not one comment.. I'm guessing no one has this system.... I've already seen where there is room for improvement, and all I've seen is a picture..... I really am hoping someone has it so I can talk to them about it....... Jerry (in Tucson)

Never even seen one of these systems but remember a long time ago of folks posting that the Clark system allowed for some really deep hollowing. Hope someone with one of the systems jumps on before to long...
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

For some reason, I can't view part of the site. I watched the video of him using the setup to round a log... I'm not sure how that translates to hollowing. I think I can round a log faster with a bowl gouge. I haven't heard of anyone with this system, but it's interesting that it's made within an hour or two of me... I might have to check it out.

Jerry, I have both the Clark deep hollowing setup and a Kobra articulated hollowing rig. I would be happy to try and answer any questions that you have. I can tell you that I have used them both and love the way they work. I am trying to attach a photo of the systems in use. Sorry, I cannot get the photo attached. Drop me a line or give me a call sometimes.