Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Covington, GA...Any Creekers there?

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Ungaro View Post
    Contemplating a move (job related) to Covington, Newton Co. Georgia. I know we've got some Creekers in the Atlanta area - are any close to the Covington part of the ATL region?
    It looks like I'm about an hour or so to the NNE. I live about five miles from the dam at the southern end of Lake Lanier.

Good luck with the move, and good luck getting a house with some shop space!

For those in May-retta, how far are you from the Big Chicken?
    (Atlanta insider joke...)
    Maurice

I live in Madison, work in Conyers. Good luck with the real estate. I'm a reluctant landlord of a property in Virginia but its better than the other options (I think?).

Scott

I'm not much of a poster here, more of a troll Engraving is my biz woodworking is a hobby that I haven't had much time for. But I'm in Oak Hill area, draw a Y between Conyers, Covington, and Mcdonough and I'm in the intersection. It's about a 10-15 min to each. There are a lot of houses empty for sale CHEAP or up for rent here in Oak Hill. Very nice community, lemmie know if you want me to get you a few numbers from the neighborhood. poulinphotography@gmail.com

Looks like the move is off

Guys,
    thanks for all of the replies, but looks like the Covington gig is a no go. I'll let you know where the next town I land will be. Certainly not looking forward to leaving the home that I built in this coastal town.
    Maurice