Thread: Small makita drill

Question Small makita drill

I have a small, 7.2v makita drill. Nice for around the house. The problem? The charger seems to have found a home elsewhere. This is the charger that plugs into the drill's handle. Would be nice to locate another charger for this little guy. Model no. is 60**SD (?) No. 110123. It even has an overload buttom in the handle. Any ideas out there/

Just a bump. Looking for a link for a charger for this little drill, is all. Everything else is still in good shape. Just want to use this around the house, so that it's 12 volt relatives can go back out to the shop.

Steven, I've got a crate of chargers. If you can measure the plug, and give me a little sketch...I might have one. Need to know if the center is positive or negative.
    Mick

The plug would have a hollow center to it. 7.2volts. Kind of hard to see the exact size, everything is inside.

http://www.toolbarn.com/makita-113051-5.html?ref=base

Like this? These are great guys to work with. Located in Omaha and top notch guys!!

You might want to go to Radio Shack and buy one of their universal transformers. It has several
    voltage setting for different uses 6 volt, 7.2 volt,9volt and so on, also has several outlet plugs to fit into different sockets on various tools. These things works best when it is too expensive
    and too much trouble trying to find the proper transformer anywhere else.Hope this helps....
    Jim Heffner

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Heffner View Post
    You might want to go to Radio Shack and buy one of their universal transformers. It has several
    voltage setting for different uses 6 volt, 7.2 volt,9volt and so on, also has several outlet plugs to fit into different sockets on various tools. These things works best when it is too expensive
    and too much trouble trying to find the proper transformer anywhere else.Hope this helps....
    Jim Heffner
    I couldn't agree more. OR ifnd out what the voltage and current is , then go to the local thrift store and pick one up for cheap - cheap - if the center pin is reversed (+ -) from what you need cut the cord and reverse it.
    Elvis isn't dead, he just went home Yes, I am a joker - Take it with a grain of salt