Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it a knife? Or chisel? It's a Bahco Wrecking knife!

Quote Originally Posted by george wilson View Post
    Those rasp chisels really are horrible,aren't they? I think I'll start a line of high class rasp chisels with hand cut teeth and exotic wood handles for $500.00 each. No one else has that niche yet!!!
    Excellent! But for $500 each, I'd expect it to have a few more "functions." Hmm... rasp teeth on the back, chisel at the end... that leaves us with two edges, the face, and the end of the handle...

How about a nice sharp scratch awl at the pommel end of the handle? A high dollar chisel like that, you shouldn't be hitting it with a mallet anyway. Of course, that might make paring a bit hazardous. But that's a small price to pay for innovation!
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers --
    joined in the serious business of keeping our food,
    shelter, clothing and loved ones from combining
    with oxygen.
    -- Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Toebbe View Post
    Excellent! But for $500 each, I'd expect it to have a few more "functions." Hmm... rasp teeth on the back, chisel at the end... that leaves us with two edges, the face, and the end of the handle...

How about a nice sharp scratch awl at the pommel end of the handle? A high dollar chisel like that, you shouldn't be hitting it with a mallet anyway. Of course, that might make paring a bit hazardous. But that's a small price to pay for innovation!
    You forgot to add a laser level to help with paring activites.