Thread: Doll House

Doll House

I made this for a auction for a little girl that is dieing of cancer it is a shame. She is only 2 years old I also made one for her as well. If you could of seen the look on her face it was price less I had to leave the room because I was starting to cry.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rabbit 1290/80, TurnKey 60/40, Croelx4, PhotoGrav 3.0, Probotix Meteor CNC Router

You are a good man, Peter. Choked me up just reading your post. That's a beautiful little house too, I'm sure it brought a little joy to each person who saw it.

Thanks for sharing, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Beautiful work!! What wood and thickness did you use? Is it possible to share this file? I would like to make one and give it away.

Chris

Peter

That is beautiful. I'm sure that is a project that will have some long term "feel good" about it. You seized the moment to make somebody happy. My compliments!
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

What a wonderful thing you did for this child! I wish there were more people like you in this world - what a difference it would make!! Well done Peter...a gift from the heart - beautiful.
    A Stone Canvas
    60w VY-TEK FX/2, Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop Elements, Corel X4, Photograv 3.0, Sandcarving, Stage Blasting, Stained Glass, Scrimshanding, all mobile studio.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Tatarian View Post
    Beautiful work!! What wood and thickness did you use? Is it possible to share this file? I would like to make one and give it away.

Chris
    Chris, I believe it's a laserbuzz file. Available here : http://www.laserbuzz.com/toychest/index.htm
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.