Thread: VIDEO- Formal Cherry Wainscot 'Man Cave'

VIDEO- Formal Cherry Wainscot 'Man Cave'

Here's a good sized project we fabricated 6 months back and I finally got a chance to shoot it, edit and get it online. I shot it all in one take so you get a chance to stroll the entire floor of their home.
    I think you'll find it entertaining (even though the resolution is poor), but this ain't 'Gone With the Wind', folks. All other comments are appreciated.

Russell Hudson

---------------------

Last edited by Bruce Page; 02-17-2011 at 8:15 PM. Reason: Removed links to personal web site.

Thats a beutiful basement, well done.

Russel,,nice work!! very warm feel to it...
    Jerry

Wow! That's quite the basement. You did a fantastic job with it. Looks like a good place to kick off your shoes, kick up the feet and hang out... unless you're working out that is - a concept that is a bit foreign to me! Great job!

Quite the "man cave" Russell. Relaxing in a basement like that would sure cut into ones shop time.
    Sweet job and thanks for the tour...

Very nice work, love the bar. And your narration voice is primo NatGeo material!
    Thread on "How do I pickup/move XXX Saw?" http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?p=597898

Compilation of "Which Band Saw to buy?" threads http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...028#post692028

Spectacular job an the project. That definitely looks like a nice place to relax or have the occasional party. I'd be happy to have a basement that big to start with, let alone have such nice woodwork throughout.

That basement looks fantastic. I bet it literally costs more than my house.