Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Aluminum

Bob, sorry to hear you had a bad experience with IMS, I've been using them for years and have had excellent service compared to some of the bigger companies. If you try again call the Riverside branch @951-300-9900 and ask for William Rascom and tell him that Paul from Best Signs told you to call. I'm sure that there are bad apples in every bunch and no one likes to have a bad experience when trying to buy, in fact I had several bad experiences with Ryerson years ago when they had changed ownership which is how I found IMS so I understand the frustration but I would definitely recommend giving William a try. Let us know what you end up with. Good luck,
    Paul
    Universal PLS 6.120D 75 watt
    MutiCam Apex CNC 4'x8' w 6 bit TC.
    EnrRoute 6 Pro 3d software.
    Vision 2550 Rotary Engraver.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Phillips View Post
    Bob, sorry to hear you had a bad experience with IMS, I've been using them for years and have had excellent service compared to some of the bigger companies. If you try again call the Riverside branch @951-300-9900 and ask for William Rascom and tell him that Paul from Best Signs told you to call. I'm sure that there are bad apples in every bunch and no one likes to have a bad experience when trying to buy, in fact I had several bad experiences with Ryerson years ago when they had changed ownership which is how I found IMS so I understand the frustration but I would definitely recommend giving William a try. Let us know what you end up with. Good luck,
    Paul
    Hi Paul,

Thanks for the info. I called the Irvine location which is close to where I live but will call William in Riverside.
    CAMaster CR-408 Cobra X3