Thread: Graco 900 hvlp. great condition $200???

Graco 900 hvlp. great condition $200???

I have what I think is called a hvlp conversion gun. Its just a HF gun but it works ok. I used something similar to this once except the set up was much bigger. That one worked really great. The latex paint came out like a smooth fog. My gun wont do that.

What kind of performance can I expect from a graco 900 and is $200 a good price? It looks pretty clean and is suposed to work perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by keith ouellette View Post
    I have what I think is called a hvlp conversion gun. Its just a HF gun but it works ok. I used something similar to this once except the set up was much bigger. That one worked really great. The latex paint came out like a smooth fog. My gun wont do that.

What kind of performance can I expect from a graco 900 and is $200 a good price? It looks pretty clean and is suposed to work perfect.
    the thing to look at is the nozzel what size. Like 2mm is for lacquer. and 30 lbs of air. So that will not spray latex paint. Check to see what size nozzel is on it and what size for paint and the air preasure . Air will be in the 90 or so ?? nozzel ?? My self i don't buy anything from HF at all . My opion most is junk. some may be ok my 2 cents

If its nice that's a super good price.