Thread: Excellent experience with Carbide processors and Tom Waltz

Excellent experience with Carbide processors and Tom Waltz

About 3 weeks ago there was a thread on the "Woodpecker " Super Fence for a router table.

The item in question had some issues. After a few responses Tom Waltz of Carbide Processors said he was an Woodpecker Dealer and would assist in finding the answers.(Note he was NOT the original seller).

I thought that Tom's response was wonderful So in that thread I told Tom if I had to buy a Woodpecker product I contact him. Last week I needed a router stand --sent an email to Tom saying when they were having a sale please let me know since there was no rush on my part.

Tom responded that a sale was just over and he would extend the sale to me if I called one of his ladies. He said he give them the okay to extend the discount.

Well yesterday I received my stand and saved $ 19.00 over Woodpecker or Amazon's web site.

Thanks to Carbide-Processors and Tom Waltz.

Herb Mulqueen Jr.

Have had great luck with them in the past....

Thank you folks.

Credit really goes to Renee and Emily.

tom
    I'm a Creeker, yes I m.
    I fries my bacon in a wooden pan.

+1 on Carbide Processors. I just placed a small order, but shipping was quick and price was good. And I got a free set of ball end hex keys. I put em in my go-to list.