Thread: What I Do When I'm Not on SMC

What I Do When I'm Not on SMC

Well, one of the things that I do. I make things for people who have nice things to keep their things nice. Not that any of you care . . . but thought someone might be interested in seeing the work.
    IMG_0880.jpgIMG_0882.jpgIMG_0878.jpg

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Isn't that: "You make nice things for people who have nice things to keep their nice things nice." ?

What's the material/materials?

That is pretty neat! I could use something like that so the kids will be forced to put things where they belong! Not that our silverware is nice, but I would be nice to not have to search through 10 forks to find a spoon!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Angrisani View Post
    Isn't that: "You make nice things for people who have nice things to keep their nice things nice." ?

What's the material/materials?
    I stand corrected, Joe. The fabric is a faux suede around a high density foam core.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    Bella Terra

Blog Entries
    Nice work! When you get the chance to have nice things, it is impotant to keep them
    nice.
    Shawn

"no trees were harmed in the creation of this message, however some electrons were temporarily inconvenienced."

"I resent having to use my brain to do your thinking"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    The fabric is a faux suede around a high density foam core.
    Those are so amazingly cool. Is this a cottage business of yours? Are they "commercially" available?
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Thanks guys! Glenn, not a cottage business. My company manufacturers these types of components for the luxury yachting and aviation industries. We do components for china storage also.
    M.Y. Rebecca China.jpg

Bella Terra

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    We have a set just like that in the SMC Corporate Jet!

Very nice!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    We have a set just like that in the SMC Corporate Jet!

Very nice!
    I know. I made them.

Bella Terra

I'm just a slug that works at a power plant, I'd show you a picture but you'd have to be my friend on facebook! Not really but I have to find the picture.

I'm a Canadian spy...........

Very cool Belinda. When I get promoted to head spy I get a Gulfstream, I'll call you then.