Thread: What we have here is a failure to communicate...

What we have here is a failure to communicate...

ULS M-300 30W, CorelDraw X4

Kind of like the guy a couple years back here in California whose personalized license plate read "NOPLATE".

He ran up some insane quantity of parking tickets because all of the ticketed cars without license plates were getting charged to him.
    Here's the whole story: http://www.snopes.com/autos/law/noplate.asp
    Last edited by Lee DeRaud; 04-08-2011 at 1:23 PM.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Several years ago, before the original owner sold the domain, they were offering free email addresses. I wanted a throw-away address, so out of curiosity, I signed up for, and got :NoSpam (at) BiteMe.com .. The mailbox would literally fill up over night! I had that address for about a year, then the new owners deleted all the freebees and I lost it..
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

In movies and TV shows, they use a 555 prefix in a telephone number as they are bogus and intended for such things.

On the internet example.com, example.net. and example.org are bogus and intended for use in examples, tutorials, etc.
    Check it out http://example.com/

Unfortunately, many people don't know this and use things like:

John @ YourEmail . com
    Me @ MyEmail .com
    You @ YourAddress . com

But those just happen to all be REAL domains and email addresses. DOH!
    ULS M-300 30W, CorelDraw X4

at the UPS Store they get mail for people with names like "Kiss Myass" and worse.
    So why do people use that for a fake name, but then use their real address??