Thread: crazy & wild website

crazy & wild website

thought ya'll might not have seen this www.eddiecastelin.com He shares his wild work and his homemade Lathezilla...he has plans avail to make the lathezilla ! Hope you enjoy

Michelle,

If the website is anything like Eddie than it's bound to be crazy. I turned with him a few times and he taught me a great deal and the guys at Bayou Woodturners are a great bunch. If you look on the Freedom Pens site you can easily see how they support our troops. Last time I looked they were the top producers of Freedom Pens and if Eddie hold true on all of his videos he encourages us all to turn more pens for our troops. I have 50 pens that need labeled and sent to them now. Even you none pen turners like Mr Keaton can turn a few pens for our guys.

Stephan

I have watched most of his video, I fine them an encouragement for me, the way he does things.

Capt. Eddie is quite the character. His old site was where I got the inspiration and plans to make my "steel snake" hollowing system. works great and sure opened up a new door to my turning hobby. And thanks again to Capt. Eddie for the wealth of free information.

Such a coincidence...I just packed my stuff for local club meeting tonight and was going to show a couple members some inserts I got from him to make another homemade carbide hollowing tool, some small round ones esp for hollowing. They look quite good and sharp...time will tell how they hold up, but they are flat on top, so a few swipes on the diamond hone should help prolong their life. Very reasonable price...wouldn't be surprised to think he loses after taking his own time to put them into the mail for what he charges. Great videos...I agree. Would enjoy visiting him sometime, I've heard nothing but good things about him.
    Laugh at least once daily, even if at yourself!

I was checking out his site about 5am this morning, funny you should post it here now. I have been a fan of Capt's since before I got my lathe last Dec, I would watch his videos trying to learn while waiting on my lathe to get here. And his Lathzilla is awesome!
    Critiques on works posted are always welcome

I love Capt. Eddie, stumbled upon his YouTube vids a few months ago. What a character, and a generous soul to boot!

Dan
    Eternity is an awfully long time, especially toward the end.

-Woody Allen-

Critiques on works posted are always welcome

I saw Cap n Eddie on youtube way before I found my way over here. Character for sure, and generous with his knowledge and experience. I appreciate that!