Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sneaky Creekers(or something more)

Sneaky Creekers(or something more)

I suspect that at least two regulars here, and quite possibly more are actually agents of the spinny force. As you all may know, I've been sidling around the edge of the Vortex for quite some time...just about as long as I've been a member.
    I finally pulled the trigger on a chuck, only to recieve the dreaded 'Backorder' message.
    Then things went to h*** in a handbasket, and tool money faded away.
    Well two of you MIBs whose initials are John Keeton, and Bob Noles, conspired to push me over the edge and into the abyss!
    Here is a picture of the stick they used to push me in:001.JPG
    I only hope that I can get some time to get after it soon...I've got a couple of chunks of wood that have something hiding inside them. I just have to figure out what it is.

I just have to say, that finding my way to the creek has been one of the best journeys I've made. You all are super!
    Mick

Congratulations Mickey! Take care of Charlottte first....then use that new tool!

BTW.....John and Bob are some of the nice guys here!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Blog Entries
    As I've said before, remember to visit family and friends once in a while. It helps if you turn them a gift to apologize for your absence. Nice score on the chuck.
    What you listen to is your business....what you hear is ours.

Congrats Mickey! Sure looks like this week is starting off better than last week! Must be a sign!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Schlumpf View Post
    Congrats Mickey! Sure looks like this week is starting off better than last week! Must be a sign!
    It surely is Steve!
    Mick

Congrats Mickey
    Critiques on works posted are always welcome

7. some people on this forum just have soooooo much class!!! A very nice and kindhearted thing to do.........enjoy it Mickey!
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

Sweet. Sneaky creekers are much better than creaky sneakers...
    David DeCristoforo

Quote Originally Posted by David DeCristoforo View Post
    Sweet. Sneaky creekers are much better than creaky sneakers...
    and much better than sweaty sneakers........
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Micky, Man, you gotta keep your eye on Keeton. He will push you into a world of crap. Look at what he forced me into by shaming me about my shop. I don't really know about David D. but I suspect he needs watching as well. I have a gut feeling that along with his wit he is a real prankster.
    I turn, therefore I am

Congrats on the new chuck, Mickey! You've been due from some good luck, and I'm glad it finally found you.

So glad to see that package finally arrived on your doorstep Mickey. I was starting to get a little concerned over the length of time it was in transit. I am even more glad to see the wonderful turn around you are experiencing this week as compared to last week. You and Charlotte have been kept in our prayers all along and I feel that we are seeing an answer to those prayers.

My part in this was small compared to John's, but I had just as much fun being a part of pushing you into the vortex and look forward to watching you fall even deeper. I have participated in several of these events in the past and all I can say is that it certainly warms the heart. I appreciate John allowing me to be a part of this, even though he carried the lion's share.

Enjoy your new toy Mickey and be sure to share pictures of your works.

Mickey, I hope this helps in some small way. Glad to be a part of it, and I certainly wish you and Charlotte the best! Things have a way of working out for those that have a good heart - pass it along someday when you get a chance. I know you will!

Congrats Mickey. You got to watch old Keeton and Noles. They are a sneaky couple but can't find any better than them. Have fun and take care.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Mickey --- Glad to see how this worked out. See you have your location posted now, looked up Mission in my atlas - you weren't kidding about being way down south! What kind of trees grow down there? Wishing the best for you and Charlotte.

By the way, what the heck is an MIB?

Dan
    Eternity is an awfully long time, especially toward the end.

-Woody Allen-

Critiques on works posted are always welcome