Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me spend my money!

I CAN help you spend your money.... but your gonna need my paypal address.

Mike

I agree with what so many people had to say about purchasing the smaller items first (wood, measuring devices etc...). It never helps to have the expensive big things, and over look the smaller things which are just as necessary.

Thanks everyone. I'm thinking now I'm going to build the router table separate from the TS because I have a spot just waiting for it and it will be more convenient. I'm probably still going to get the Incra LS fence (saving some cash) because I love the idea of building boxes, gifts, etc. Thinking ahead for small projects when I get those precious 30min intervals once I have kids. I can always upgrade the TS rails at a later date.

Thanks again everyone

+1 with John TenEyck.

My Incra fence was purchased in parts. Amazon had the lead screw and fence on sale and WoodPeckers had the rails on sale. Keep shopping, don't forget Craig's List, and don't be in a hurry. My Incra fence and Jessem slider were money well spent and have been mounted on all my table saws starting with the Ridgid TS3650 and now on the big black saw. IMO T-square fences are for the lumber yard, I'll never go back.

While everybody's needs are different there is one constant, your going to need good dust collection. Way down the road...I sold my lunchbox planner and replaced it with a drum sander and don't miss it a bit.