Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: AAW - Saturday CREEKER MEETING!! DEADLINE

Thanks Doug and Greg for your efforts. I am actually looking forward to this as much as any other single thing at the symposium!

yes, Baxter, it is very high on the list, along with instant gallery and rotation on croth pieces, looking forward to meeting you

I like the idea of a Thursday evening dinner, even if its only a few of us. The Saturday Creeker Dinner will be a pretty large affairs so a smaller one might be nice.

Since this is my first symposium, I signed up for the banquet and don't think that I can get my money back. I've missed meeting up with some of you Creekers at other events and hope we can arrange something.

Cheers,
    David

A Thursday evening meet is probably out for me. We are driving up on Thursday and after a 12-13 hour road trip..... I will likely want to chill in the hotel room after we arrive and get ready for a VERY exciting Friday.
    -------
    No, it's not thin enough yet.
    -------

David, if you want to solicit interest in a Thursday night gathering, I would suggest a new thread. I don't think folks will be responsive to your post in this thread as it has fulfilled its objective. Some have already mentioned the possibility of Thursday, so you may get some interest.

I'm in for Sat.
    Half way between the north pole and the equator!
    Half way between Steve Schlumpf and John Keeton!

Just as an update - we now have 28 creekers on the list, including Jeff Fagen and Quinn McCarthy. We have room for 35 total, and will need to cut this off a week prior to the event.

So, heads up!! If you are thinking of joining us, please post in this thread and PM Greg Just - he is the "keeper of the list!" Doug Swanson is in charge of the reservation, and he will need a good head count for the restaurant one week prior to the event.

Thanks!!

I am getting into the tail end of this, but if there is still room, I will be there. I couldn't tell for sure if it was still open or not. Thursday is out for me as I get in at around 11:30 pm.

robo hippy

Cool!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Quote Originally Posted by Reed Gray View Post
    I am getting into the tail end of this, but if there is still room, I will be there. I couldn't tell for sure if it was still open or not. Thursday is out for me as I get in at around 11:30 pm.

robo hippy
    Cool, the list is getting longer... save me a seat.

Reed,
    That is great, it will be nice to see you someplace other than my TV screen. See you there.
    Bill

Folks, at present, we have the following down for the Saturday night gathering of creekers:

John Keeton 2
    Doug Swanson 1
    Greg Just 1
    Scott Hacker 2
    Alan Trout 1
    Dan Henry 1
    Bill Blasic 3
    Steve Schlumpf 1
    Charlie Knighton 1
    Linda Person 3
    Jeff Schnell 1
    Paul Williams 1
    Doug Thompson 1
    Justin Stephen 1
    Jeff Nicol 1
    Brodie Brickey 2
    Joseph Lary 0
    Ed Sandle 2
    Baxter Smith 1
    Jeff Fagen1
    Quinn McCarthy1
    Reed Gray1
    Total29

The cutoff for additions to the list is this Friday, June 17. We have room for 6 more, so if you are interested, please post here in this thread, and PM me, Doug W Swanson, or Greg Just.

THANKS!! And, I look forward to seeing a bunch of creekers there!

I won't be making it to the symposium but I would love to come over for the Creeker get together on Saturday night. Please add me to the list.
    Mike Svoma

"There is nothing sexier than a woman in camoflage"

Mike, we have you on the list! 30 creekers(inlcuding spouses, etc.) - all in one place at the same time!!! Now, that has to be a record for a creeker gathering!