Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: AAW - Saturday CREEKER MEETING!! DEADLINE

I "think" my PM went through, but I am not for sure. Just in case, my wife and I are 100% in for the Saturday dinner.
    -------
    No, it's not thin enough yet.
    -------

They are going through. For some reason, sent messages are not appearing in the sent items folder.

OUPS !!! wrong Doug

Greg has tallied the list of creekers attending the Saturday evening gathering, and the list is set out below. There are 24 attendees at present - our max is 25. We want to make sure we have a correct list before saying we have one more slot available. However, understanding that, if you want added to the list, now would be the time to post. Assuming the existing list is correct, then we will add the first creeker posting.

Please PM Greg immediately of any corrections, deletions, or additions. When we have 25 folks I will lock the thread to prevent any more posts.

Thanks!!

Name of attendees and number in party -

John Keeton 1
    Doug Swanson 1
    Greg Just 1
    Scott Hacker 2
    Alan Trout 1
    Dan Henry 2
    Bill Blasic 3
    Steve Schlumpf 1
    Charlie Knighton 1
    Linda Person 3
    Jeff Schnell 1
    Paul Williams 1
    Doug Thompson 1
    Justin Stephen 1
    Jeff Nicol 1
    Brodie Brickey 2
    Joseph Lary 1
    Total 24

My last hurdle was cleared today .....with my jury duty postponed until October.... so if there is still space available, I will be looking for a place to eat Saturday night.

Hats off to Doug Swanson and Greg Just!!! Doug called the restaurant, and they can accomodate 35 folks. Right now, we have 27 names per Greg's list.

So....... this is the FINAL CALL for the Saturday evening creeker gathering!! When we reach 35, we are done. Again, if you do not get in on the group, you are still welcome to come. However, you may not get seated in the group, or get a table at all.

Apparently, we are not the only large event that weekend. The NHL Draft is being held at Xcel Energy Center (which is attached to the River Centre) on Saturday June 25th. The restaurant manager told Doug there should be 15,000 people just for that.

This is first come, first serve. The next 8 folks THAT POST IN THIS THREAD will be added to the list. That means if you are bringing a spouse/guest then you are posting for two slots. You must state that in your post - otherwise, you will be counted as one.

Please honor this. A lot of effort has gone into making this happen, and it simply would not be fair to show up unannounced and cause someone on the list to not be seated.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keeton View Post
    Apparently, we are not the only large event that weekend. The NHL Draft is being held at Xcel Energy Center (which is attached to the River Centre) on Saturday June 25th. The restaurant manager told Doug there should be 15,000 people just for that.
    That would explain why I had to book a hotel room so far away.

The current list is posted below. Please POST any corrections, additions or deletions.

Greg did a little more checking and the NHL Draft actually starts Friday night @ 6pm and then again on Saturday @ 10am. Be warned - parking will be an issue!!! Apparently, even on a good day, parking is at a premium in the River Centre area.

I will post the exact time of the reservation later when I get that information from Doug.

John Keeton 1
    Doug Swanson 1
    Greg Just 1
    Scott Hacker 2
    Alan Trout 1
    Dan Henry 2
    Bill Blasic 3
    Steve Schlumpf 1
    Charlie Knighton 1
    Linda Person 3
    Jeff Schnell 1
    Paul Williams 1
    Doug Thompson 1
    Justin Stephen 1
    Jeff Nicol 1
    Brodie Brickey 2
    Joseph Lary 1
    Ed Sandle 2
    Baxter Smith 1

Total 27

Joe
    I'll be doing video also. They sent me a email that we get a ticket to the banquet so I'm going to go. See you on Thursday night.
    Member Illiana Woodturners

I will not be able to meet with you guys on Saturday night , Ill be at the banguet.

Thanks, Joseph, for letting us know. The revised list is below. We still have room for others, so let us know if you are interested. And, likewise, let us know if you are on the list, but will not be attending. Thanks.

John Keeton 1
    Doug Swanson 1
    Greg Just 1
    Scott Hacker 2
    Alan Trout 1
    Dan Henry 2
    Bill Blasic 3
    Steve Schlumpf 1
    Charlie Knighton 1
    Linda Pierson 3
    Jeff Schnell 1
    Paul Williams 1
    Doug Thompson 1
    Justin Stephen 1
    Jeff Nicol 1
    Brodie Brickey 2
    Ed Sandle 2
    Baxter Smith 1

Total 26
    Last edited by John Keeton; 05-16-2011 at 11:53 AM.

Hey all,

I was just looking over the Symposium schedule and it looks like the last demos get over at 5:30. I just talked with Great Waters and changed our reservation from 5:30 to 6:00pm. They will be expecting people to arrive at 5:45 so hopefully this will work better for those that are trying to get the most out of the Symposium (like me!).

Now people shouldn't have to rush to get to the restaurant.

Hope that it's not a problem!

Doug Swanson

Where are John Keeton and Steve Schlumpf anyway?

Works for me. Thanks for taking care of the reservation.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug W Swanson View Post
    Hey all,

I was just looking over the Symposium schedule and it looks like the last demos get over at 5:30. I just talked with Great Waters and changed our reservation from 5:30 to 6:00pm. They will be expecting people to arrive at 5:45 so hopefully this will work better for those that are trying to get the most out of the Symposium (like me!).

Now people shouldn't have to rush to get to the restaurant.

Hope that it's not a problem!

Greg and Doug - thanks to both of you for making this happen!!

Yes yes. Thanks a bunch. This is going to be a great time and I can't wait.
    -------
    No, it's not thin enough yet.
    -------