Thread: Do you know who this might be?

Do you know who this might be?

Months ago I was browsing Wood Turning Artists web sites and I found one that to me was just amazing, my browser crashed shortly after finding that site and I have never been able to find it again. If this sounds familiar to you and you know the site could you please let me know the address....

The HF's this person was turning were very beautiful and here is the part that stood out...on the pedistals at the top and bottom he used extremly contrasting colors of wood with beads, in other words you would have a black base, then a pure white bead, then the black pedistal, then a pure white bead, then the black pedistal top before the main portion of the HF.

If I was reading this I would probably be completely confused, but if you know this site could you let me know please, someone out there must have ran across this besides me. Thanks for any help you could give me, Tim
    Critiques on works posted are always welcome

John, Timmy's in the lacquer again.......

I know it wasn't me! I'd like see some of that too!
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears combat boots

Tim,
    The only one that I know of that uses a contrasting bead at the top of the pedistal is David DeCristoforo. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...sed)&highlight=
    "Count your age by friends, Count your life by smiles."

Maybe Mark Sanger?

http://www.marksanger.co.uk/

No its not any of those , but thank you all for trying, shoot I wish I could find it, if I run across it I will post for you all to see, but I have been looking for this for months now and can not find it again. Maybe someone that knows will see this tonight, thanks again...now where did I put my lacquer?!?
    Critiques on works posted are always welcome

Any chance of looking in your browsers history the day and just prior to the browsers crash? you may be able to find the website where you started out to begin with and then retrace your steps following links.