Thread: Creeker Group Picture at the AAW Symposium

Creeker Group Picture at the AAW Symposium

It is hard to believe, but the AAW Symposium in St. Paul is only 3 weeks away. For those attending, we want to get a Creekers group picture of everyone attending: remember - No Picture and it didn't happen.

The plan is to meet at 7:45 AM Saturday morning in the vendor area. It should only take a few minutes to get a picture of the group before the first demo. Hope to see you there!

Greg,

Thanks for thinking ahead about this. I'm looking forward to the entire event and one of the highlights will be meeting the other Creekers.

Cheers,
    David

Sounds good, I'll make my booth available (20X20) we could all pile in.

7:30 in the morning????? Cruel and unusual punishment. Not to mention that I am on west coast time. Definite maybe.

robo hippy

In order to better accomodate everyone, we will move the picture taking event to 3:15pm on Saturday and meet in Doug Thompson's booth.

Oh good. I got a nasty look from my wife when I meantioned having to get up around 6:30AM in order to drive from our hotel (6 miles away) and make the picture! She thanks you and I THANK YOU!!!
    -------
    No, it's not thin enough yet.
    -------

Appreciate the new time slot! Gives everyone the time to wake up!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Agreed. I'd be too much of a tired slug Saturday night if I had had to get up that early in the morning.

I'm not sure if I can make any of the times because i'll be doing some of the video work but I will try to make it. Maybe if we miss the group shot maybe we can just take a picture with Doug and paste it all together?

Quote Originally Posted by jeff schnell View Post
    I'm not sure if I can make any of the times because i'll be doing some of the video work but I will try to make it. Maybe if we miss the group shot maybe we can just take a picture with Doug and paste it all together?
    That's what PhotoShop is for

Just to bump this to the top - 3:15pm on Saturday and meet in Doug Thompson's booth! Perhaps we can get a group pic at the Saturday evening gathering, as well, but try to make this one as there may be creekers attending the symposium that are going to the banquet and will not be at the Great Waters dinner.

THANKS! for making this AAW event a community event for SMC!!!

Bump to the top!!