Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAW Symposium

I am getting up and finishing a few things for Mr. Keeton as he is planning on stopping in on the way up tomorrow. Then I will drive up to make it before they clsoe the door so I can get signed in and registerd or what ever I need to do. Then go see my gandson and get some sleep for a long and busy day on friday!

I hope I bring enough SD cards for my camera!!!! And since I am bringing the truck I should have to problem with all the goodies I will try and not buy, but I will be weak as a kitten with all the stuff right there in my face!!!! Oh I almost forgot, I plan on winning the Bin Pho lathe so I need the truck anyway WHAT A DREAMER!!!

You who can't make it will be somewhere in my over stimulated brain,

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

At the airport to fly to the Symposium, I will be posting pictures of everything I can take pictures of.

Bernie, see if you can find any of those wooden fish. I've heard they turn easy.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Weishapl View Post
    Guess I should have explained Jamie I am at Emerald Isle, North Carolina and yes they don't have beaches in Kansas.
    When I was a kid, my grandparents had a house on the sound at morehead beach - I'd sit at nights and look over at the lights of Emerald Isle - it's amazing how good those childhood memories can be! Enjoy your time ....