Thread: Remarkable Story About One of Our Members

Remarkable Story About One of Our Members

http://www.woodmagazine.com/woodvisi...=rdwood1101801

The above link is a video about Chuck Isaacson's shop published by Wood Magazine, Chuck is a Creek member. What is so unusual is that Chuck is severely disabled from serving in Afghanistan and yet created a shop, that in my humble opinion, rivals the best of what is possible and yet he is wheelchair bound. He made me stop to count my blessings and to admire his courage. There is also a very detailed article about Chuck and his shop in the September issue of Wood Magazine.

Thank you, Chuck, for your service, your courage, and your inspiration.

Paul

Thank you Paul for finding this, thank you Chuck for making this!

Bruce
    Epilog TT 35W, 2 LMI SE225CV's
    CorelDraw 4 through 11
    CarveWright
    paper and pencils

Chuck's shop is very cool.

Wow very nice shop !

Wow.

What a well-considered, smartly arranged, shop, and with an incredible selection of tools !!!

Thanks for your service, Chuck, and thanks for the tour.

From another disabled wood butcher......

Blog Entries
    Thank you Chuck for your service and the tour of your shop. Very impressive.

Thanks Paul for sharing the story with others.

PHM

Chuck, thank you for your service and for the tour of your shop. It is easy to see the amount of planning you put into your shop and your projects. You are an inspiration to us all.

Paul, thanks for finding and sharing this inspiring story.
    ________
    Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

Great video. Better story. Man, what an inspiration. I knew a little of this from Chuck's posts along his journey, but to see it all laid out on video is very impressive. Thanks for pointing out the video Paul. Doubt that I would have seen it on my own. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Hey Guys, thanks for the comments. It has been a long work in progress. I owe a good bit of what I know to this place. When I first stated looking into this stuff, I spent a good deal of time here. I learned plenty, and took many idea from here. I just wanted to thank you guys for helping me down this road. Thanks..

Chuck
    Chuck

Great job on the shop and the video, Chuck.

and Thank You
    Where did I put that tape measure...

I was wondering if that was the same guy. I recall many of his posts about getting the correct height for his equipment... Much nicer shop than mine and much better work.

Hi Chuck,

Your shop turned out great. I have often though about you, and hoped you were doing well. It is good to see you here again. Thank you so much for your service and the sacrifices you have made.

Sam