Thread: Washer Toss Game

Washer Toss Game

P7070085.JPGP7070086.JPGP7070087.JPGP7070081.JPGP7070083.JPG

Not all projects have to be big, complicated and grandios. Sometimes you have to do some fun ones.
    Fun little project made for the family reunion. Made two for the wiinning team of the corn hole/bean bag game. White oak, plywood, putting green carpet, PVC pipe, releasable hinges, locking hasp, rope handle with 1/2 copper tube smashed on the ends and screwed to the side. 4 coats water based poly. Complete with instructions, washers (vinyl dipped) and a rope with loops at each end .. simply loop around the box, stretch to the proper spacing and play the game.

That is one nice setup! When I was in CT the Navy, a friend of a friend was from the midwest, and he held washer tournaments at his house on summer weekends, good times!

Blog Entries
    That's so funny because I will be building a bunch of sets for family and friends in the near future. Yours look much nicer than mine will likely turn out
    - Bob R.
    Collegeville PA (30 minutes west of Philly)

Building on of these as a christmas gift for the outlaws this year

Nice looking game set. For what it is worth, acetone works wonders on cleaning up pvc pipe and removes all of the printing.