Thread: CAMaster ES100

CAMaster ES100

I have a chance to buy a 2006 CAMaster ES100. It is a 4'7" x 10' table, 3kw spindle, single phase with Dell computer running WinCNC software. Does anyone know anything about this?
    Equipment - LaserPro 30w, Explorer II, Camaster Stinger III,
    Software - CorelDraw X3, Aspire 8.02

Check with CAMaster
    http://www.camaster.com/

there are very few camaster machines i am unfamiliar with, this could be one that was built with vbearings and was the fore runner to the camaster, there is a machine in texas that a fellow did bows on that bill built

Quote Originally Posted by james mcgrew View Post
    there are very few camaster machines i am unfamiliar with, this could be one that was built with vbearings and was the fore runner to the camaster, there is a machine in texas that a fellow did bows on that bill built
    James, I'm impressed, this is the very one I am talking about. Now, in your honest opinion would this be a good buy for a novice? Before I found this one, I was planning on getting the stinger 2.
    Equipment - LaserPro 30w, Explorer II, Camaster Stinger III,
    Software - CorelDraw X3, Aspire 8.02

the first machine i purchased was the same, i had to learn to adjust the bearings and a few other small things it does not have the same bearings as its newer counterparts yet it will do the job,, i kept mine two years and sold it for what i paid for it and now he will not sell it back,,,, if you are looking to have some real fun make some cool stuff it is excellent,, if you want cabinetry production then i would go new.