Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dear Mods

Dear Mods

I've said it before, and I'm saying it again. Keith's house - Keith's rules. You guys are the bouncers. When I start creating a ruckus and you're having to work to keep my posts in line just shut me down. And when you do PLEASE don't apologize for it. Thank you for your support.
    Last edited by Belinda Barfield; 08-10-2011 at 4:16 PM.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

I'm gonna miss you
    My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

We haven't been able to find a good reason to push her out the door yet....
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Belinda, I don't say much on here ause I'm still learning by leaps and bounds. BUT
    If they kick you out I will be very displeased. I think you're smart, have a lot of common sense, which is about non-exisistant these days and YOU LOOK A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN ANY OF THE MODS.

Just my 2 cents.
    Randy

Don't worry abuot tommorrow, it may never arrive
    Don't fret over yesterdays mistake, you can't undo them
    Just live today the best you can.

I'd heard Georgia women are a rowdy bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moore View Post
    Belinda, I don't say much on here ause I'm still learning by leaps and bounds. BUT
    If they kick you out I will be very displeased. I think you're smart, have a lot of common sense, which is about non-exisistant these days and YOU LOOK A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN ANY OF THE MODS.

Just my 2 cents.
    LOL . . . Thank you so much Randy. I don't think I'm in danger of being kicked out yet. Ken will keep me around for entertainment value. I'm not sure I get votes for looks though. I try to toe the line but sometimes I post a thread that gets controversial. It is what it is. I respect every one of the mods and think they are a beautiful bunch of guys and gals. My daddy would be proud that you think I have common sense.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hodgin View Post
    I'd heard Georgia women are a rowdy bunch.
    Yes, yes we are.

P.S. Randy Moore - post more often, I think you've got a lot of potential.

Bella Terra

Whom are you kidding, you are not a trouble-maker

Belinda,
    1--As a Moderator I feel I should advise you that in this world Anything you or anyone else says is subject to controversy. People have been punched in the nose for nothing more than directing a cheerful "Good Morning" to someone that was not in a cheerful mood. (Trust me on that one!). No matter what is said, someone, somewhere will take issue, if for no other reason than to start an argument.
    2-- Yes, G.R.I.T.S. can be a bit rowdy at times. All the more reason to love them!
    3-- Don't sell yourself short in the looks dept! If I was younger, single, better looking and had some money I would dust off some of my antique smooth moves and lay some serious sweet talk on you!
    4-- If you should get out of hand don't worry, we will be gentle. Deep down I think we are all just a bunch of old softies.

PS: I suspect everything I have said could be considered controversial and no doubt someone will take issue with it! Such is life!
    Last edited by Jim Creech; 08-11-2011 at 3:13 PM. Reason: Add Post Script

Thanks Jim! It's been a long day and I actually replied to the e-mail notification . . . I think I need to go home now. LOL.
    GRITS can be a bit rowdy, but more than that we are hard headed and determined (and stubborn I've been told).
    When you get younger, single, better looking and win the lottery give me a call.
    I won't get too far out of hand. Heck, I even try to moderate some of my threads. I knew after the first few posts that the thread was headed south. As you said, such is life.
    Last edited by Belinda Barfield; 08-12-2011 at 3:58 PM.

Bella Terra

Yep! GRITS are hard headed, determined and stubborn (I outta know ,I married one 33 years ago) and personally I wouldn't have it any other way!
    As far as getting younger, single, better looking and rich I don't think the odds are in my favour. However ,I can dream can't I!!!
    I hope I speak for all when I say we love, respect and admire you. You have more friends here than you might think.
    God Bless and keep the posts coming!

Your humble and obiedient servant!

Help an old man out? My family came from Atlanta to Texas right after the War Against Northern Aggression. I guess I should know, but what is GRITS? Or is it something we can go into here?
    Tom

2 Chronicles 7:14

GRITS= Girls Raised In The South!!!

Well, Kiss My Grits.
    Thanks, Jim.
    Tom

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Winship View Post
    Well, Kiss My Grits.
    Thanks, Jim.
    AMEN Brother, Amen!