Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Hose

http://www.lowes.com/pd_336521-47120...d|1&facetInfo=

I really like these. Can't say if they are better than some of the "brand names", but I have a couple of them going on 6+ years of heavy use and they actually seem to be better than new. Super light weight and they never tangle or need to be coiled.

Well I've read so many reviews that my eyes are crossed. Looks like it'll be the real thing for me. Blue Flexeel 1/4 inch by 100 feet. I considered the Flexzilla but it seems to be more rubbery and I think it might drag a little more.

I deal with those coiled air lines all day at work and hate them. Im looking for something that won't tie itself in knots.

Kent the punch line is........the one that Wood Magazine left out of their review of portable compressors. The IR P1IU-A9.

Jerry
    Last edited by Jerry Bruette; 08-13-2011 at 7:53 PM. Reason: adding comment
    Confidence: The feeling you experience before you fully understand the situation

I use Senco 1/4" hoses. They are very flexable, lightweight, and since they use "push-on" ends, they are easy to modify to specific lengths. Mine are in use 50+ hours a week in a commercial cabinet shop for years, so they hold-up well.