Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest Craigslist Gloat!!!

I would have loved that planer, If this is the one that was in Columbus the other day! I called the guy and left a message, never heard anything and then i called him back an hour or so and he "just sold" it! That was my fault! oh well

But that deserves a YOU Suck any how! your gain my loss.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gerlach View Post
    The funny thing is I wasn't even looking for a planer because I picked up a INCA 570 10" J/P on CL a few months ago, but I am looking for a dust collector. For some reason the seller mentioned that it had a dust collector port and the app notified me. The rest is history!
    Why would you buy the DW735 if you already had the 570 ? Are you like me, and unable to resist a good deal ?

And - out of curiosity - how much did you pay for the 570 ?

EDIT: Never mind... while looking for 570s I found your thread. $400 for the 570 with a bunch of extra parts... I do not want to know where you put all your horseshoes.
    Last edited by Kelly Colin Mark; 08-16-2011 at 3:31 PM.

really great deal. i sold a few of those when HD clearanced them for $375 to $425, without extra blades, the stand and the in/out feed tables. definately suck worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jutte View Post
    I would have loved that planer, If this is the one that was in Columbus the other day! I called the guy and left a message, never heard anything and then i called him back an hour or so and he "just sold" it! That was my fault! oh well

But that deserves a YOU Suck any how! your gain my loss.
    Yeah that was the one. Sorry. I'll let you get the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Colin Mark View Post
    Why would you buy the DW735 if you already had the 570 ? Are you like me, and unable to resist a good deal ?

And - out of curiosity - how much did you pay for the 570 ?

EDIT: Never mind... while looking for 570s I found your thread. $400 for the 570 with a bunch of extra parts... I do not want to know where you put all your horseshoes.
    Although the INCA 570 is a very nice machine I have found that having a combination machine does cause some headaches. Mainly you have to do more planning ahead when you need to joint and plane several boards to the same thickness. You have to join them all first and then plain them all because you have to adjust the planner height enable for the chip to extract when joining. Plus the extra 3" will be nice. And at this price, if I don't find a need for it I will sell it and most certainly make a profit!

Blog Entries
    didnt this guy know what it was worth?
    good job on stealing the planer but you still deserve a......