Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Humorous Craigslist Posting

Quote Originally Posted by dave toney View Post
    This wasn't on Craigslist, but a few years ago I was traveling through Arkansas and saw this posted in the window of a country store:

FOR SALE 1993 Ford Taurus
    Asking $1200
    will take $900
    Phone ***-****

I wonder if he got his asking price?
    Maybe in Arkansas...
    Beautiful, Dave.
    Thanks!
    Gene
    Life is too short for cheap tools
    GH

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Wiggins View Post
    The person posting that ad obviously doesn't know what they are worth. If I didn't live in New England, I'd drive down there myself to pick them up. I can always use an extra "hole maker".
    I believe that "hole maker " is a misprint, the correct sentence could be " hole marker" you mark the hole then drill it with a brace & bit

Detroit Craigs list is showing another one of those Radio arm saws. Wonder if this one get FM stations??

That's a good one for sure. I still laugh at the 30 lb DUNG Bell set that I saw on our local CL last year. A new and creative use for cow patties I guess.

It is so good to see that I am not the only one to wonder where some people went to school! I think the band saw and the scroll saw had the words written on them, and the drill press was too generic to have a designation on it. So I guess the seller at least knew what it did when a drill bit was used to make a hole!

Laghter is good for the soul, even more when they are not laughing at you!

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown