Thread: SMC website stinks (for me, anyway) HELP!

SMC website stinks (for me, anyway) HELP!

I posted here about a month ago on how I cannot view this site properly. I can access all the forums but the site looks just like some kind of beta version of a website with overlapping texts and navigation is very difficult. I got two responses to my original post-1) It's a traffic issue....should just be temporary. 2)Check "Linear mode" in the display options.
    Well, it's a month later and I still haven't seen the old format yet, and I've checked the linear mode and still no luck. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a bunch. I want my old SMC back!

It works fine for me. Have you tried accessing this site on a different computer? What browser and version are you using?

Larry

Haven't seen any problems here. What browser are you using? Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Near Sandusky,Ohio.....Cedar Point ....Roller Coster Capitol Of The World
    It's your mouse KILL IT and get a new one..........Ain't I a lot of help

JEFF

Try changing the resolution and see if that makes a difference. Or if you are using IE try holding down the control key while pressing the + or - key. This will zoom IE in or out depending on which key you press. We see this a lot with users who either zoomed in or out and forgot they did or they did it inadvertently.

Clisby,

Check something for me please.

Near the upper right corner to the right of your name....select Settings.......once you get to the Settings page.....scroll down and on the left side....... under My Account......select General Settings........then scroll down to Thread Display Options.........the 2nd block under Thread Display Options is "Thread Display Mode"......tell me what you have selected there, please.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Hello, Ken. It says Linear...oldest first. I had the resolution set at 105 and changed it to 100 which really did help a lot. Thanks for all the help everyone! (Except the mouse killer! I bet you're the dude that speared that two foot rat in Brooklyn with the pitchfork earlier this week!)

Ken and Ray,

Thanks for your info!!
    It just proves I can always learn something from this site

Thanks,
    Ed