Thread: Puzzle cutting

Puzzle cutting

I know this has probably been covered before, but I can't find what I am looking for in a search. I am trying to cut puzzle pieces out of wood to cover a cabinet side that is 28.5"x 57.5" and am looking for a simple program to use for this. Can this be done with Corel Draw x5 or do I need some other software? And is this a simple program or am I basically drawing the shapes myself and praying I get them correct?
    Some people go their whole life wondering if they made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem.(R. Reagan)

Epilog Helix 60 watt laser
    Corel Draw X5
    EngraveLab 8

Have a Blessed day,

Michael Kowalczyk

Laser-Trotec Speedy II 60 watt with 9.4.2 job control and will soon upgrade to JC X
    Corel Draw Suite X6, FlexiSign Pro 8.62, AI CS3 and Lasertype6

CNC Routers-Thermwood model C40 with 4th axis. Thermwood Model 42 with dual tables and dual spindles with ATC for high production runs,
    ArtcamPro 2010_SP4, EnroutePro 5.1, BobCad v21 & v24, Aspire v8 and Rhino 5.
    FOTC link
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/friends.php?cp=210&lp=0&t=0&q=

Thank you both for the info, this is going to work out well once I figure out how I want to do this, pictures may follow in a few months.
    Some people go their whole life wondering if they made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem.(R. Reagan)

Epilog Helix 60 watt laser
    Corel Draw X5
    EngraveLab 8