Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now this is a workshop!!!

How come he only has one table saw? Surely it makes sense to leave one setup with a dado blade all the time, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Edwards(2) View Post
    I thought someone posted this before???
    Maybe it has, but thanks for posting it again! Crazy shop and I'm jealous! Maybe he's a tool collector/horder and maybe it's inefficient, but who cares if he enjoys it.

I was watching the video and trying to imagine the work flow as one travels up and down the isles. But what are those glass bottle merry go rounds that punctuate the shop like large flowers? Are there small parts in those things or are they merely decorative and consistent with the insistence that there be no open space. It is like a shop that built up over many generations in the bottom of a sailing boat. I have watched the video several times. It is fascinating.

Blog Entries
    yeah, they are full of odds & ends. pretty smart idea that takes up little space

I worried about the fire trap part as well.. I worry about my own shop where fire is concerned.

Is he Canadian ? Seems like he could be with all the General stuff.. You see more of it up here than in the USA. IMO .

I like to see what is made in that shop. I would think that every jig, fixture, and set-up in there was born of some new operation that had to be done or problem that had to be solved. I could never work in there, but that space reeks of experience.

I was laughing to myself when I saw the area for all the nuts and bolts containers against the wall. I think HD and LOWES goes to HIS house when they run out of something