Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: John Keeton !!!

Exclamation John Keeton !!!

Just got off the phone with John Keeton. He woke up this morning around 3 a.m. with chest pains.. so got up. Pain didn't go away after an hour so he woke his wife, Eileen, and they went to the hospital. He had experienced a massive heart attack - John called it the 'widow maker' and survived. They found he had 100% blockage in one artery and partial blockages in other. They cleaned that out and inserted 2 stints.

John says he feels great, no pain but will probably be in the hospital for another couple of days. All I know at this point is that he is in St. Joe hospital in Lexington and expects to be there for another couple of days.

Just wanted to let everyone know. I will add info when I find out more.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Glad to hear John feels better. He'll be in my prayers.
    Where did I put that tape measure...

Surviving the "widow maker" is certainly a feat in and of itself. Glad to hear he is doing well and wish him a speedy recovery.

Thanks for letting us know Steve. I'm hoping for the best for him.

Wow! Glad he made the right choice and goto the ER. I run these symptoms everyday at work, not good! Speedy recovery John! If you ever have the same symptoms, pop 1 real aspirin and get to the ER ASAP.

Holy COW! I am sure glad he's OK and knew to go to the hospital. I will have to give him a call. Thanks for letting us know.
    -------
    No, it's not thin enough yet.
    -------

Don't wait, call ambulance. Time is critical to saving heart muscle.
    C&C WELCOME

Joy and my prayers are with you and your wife John.
    When you approach the lathe you have "the plan", after your first catch you have "the intent".- P. Harbeck

Man, that's scary. Glad you're alright John. Too much wood left in the world for these things to happen yet.
    Rest up and take good care of yourself !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please see personal profile for website info.

When I saw this post, with the three exclamation points, I was expecting some great news about John selling a piece of getting some great recognition. I was stunned when I read it and relieved to hear that he is going to pull through. John will certainly benefit from the huge amount of good will he has "in the bank". I am a firm believer in the healing power of positive energy and there will be a lot of that heading John's way. I'm so glad that you are close, Steve, and able to stay in touch with him and keep us posted on his progress.

BTW, did anyone thing to take him his lathe?
    David DeCristoforo

Thanks for the heads up Steve. Good to hear he is doing O.K. and on to a quick recovery.

Steve,
    Thanks for letting us know and please give John our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Dang, this is terrible news!!!! I just met John at the Ohio symposium and a friendlier gentleman you will never meet. I am real happy to hear that he got to the hospital in time and he is doing much better. He is exactly were he needs to be. 100% blockage is as bad as it gets. Being a southern boy I suspect he will not like the diet they put him on. My sincere hopes and prayers go out to John, his wife and family for a full recovery. Man, this is awlful.
    I turn, therefore I am

Close call there...Please relay our best wishes to him and his family.
    Mickey and Charlotte

Glad to hear he did the smart thing and went to the ER! My sincerest well wishes to Mr. Keeton...I'll be sure to keep his load of Claro safe while he's on the mends.