Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: John Keeton !!!

I'm shocked to hear this, but I couldn't be happier that things are on the mend. Best wishes to John and his better half for a speedy and complete recovery!

FWIW, on the 'listen to your doctors' thing, don't do everything they tell you to... It'll just freak them out if you're 100% compliant! Get well!

When you read a sentence with the words Heart Attack and Widow Maker in it you don't want to read to the end but I was sure glad to see that John got to the hospital quickly and the prognosis is looking up. It can happen to any of us and we all hope we make out as well as Mr Keeton. Our prayers are coming at you for a speedy recovery and a quick return to Turning.
    Greg

Wow, Holy Cow! I sure am glad to hear he is allright. Good thing he is a smart cookie and went to the hospital. John, I'm sending prayers to you and your family!
    “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ~ Albert Einstein

I just got to know Steve after I started turning this summer. He has helped me learn so much. May God heal him and he will live to a ripe old age.
    Tom

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quick and COMPLETE Recovery John

(thanks for letting us know Steve)
    Change One Thing

Good luck on your recovery John. Hope it's quick and you are back to full strength soon.

7. Wishing the best for John and his family

Thanks Steve, though its not even close to what I was expecting to read. Sure puts woodturning in perspective. Glad you are doing well John. Wishing you and Eileen all the best!

Wow just got on. I just talked with John yesterday and we talked about him hunting this weekend. Guess that will have to pass. John you are in our thoughts and prayers. Mary Ann said to say hello and glad that it has all gone well. She said to tell Eileen she is thinking about her.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

best wishes for a speedy recovery, John !! glad you got help in time

John,

Looks like you dodged a bullet, narrowly. Best wishes and I hope you have a thorough and speedy recovery !!

Dick
    Dick Mahany.

Thanks for the update. My prayers for a speedy recovery!

Gosh! Glad he's feeling better. Our prayers are with him.

Glad John is okay. Thanks for letting us know.

15. Wow Scary! Please pass on my best wishes I hope he has a speedy recovery!
    Ermmm ............ lots of miles from Mr S very many miles