Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve's new Avitar

Steve's new Avitar

Anyone besides me noticed the new pic [Steve's latest avitar]? I see a little goatee and mustache...........you know, to go along with the pony tail!

That inner "R-teeeeest" is really coming to the surface, now that he has that beauty in his shop! Of course his work speaks to his status as an artist, but I am just waiting for the final addition to his persona........a beret!

Looking forward to the new avitar when that arrives! Steve...........you do super nice work...........you are truly an artist............the only thing that clashes with your status is that beautiful carpet you have under the beauty!

Maybe when you sell the next piece, you can purchase that white shag carpet that Baxter recommended!
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

The "Keeton" influence is starting to show! Might just need a touch of that beard dye for men as seen on TV.

This is funny!! When I saw the new avatar early today, I emailed Steve about it. He sent me some pictures from an earlier time and THOSE are the ones he should share!!!!

OK John.... just for you....

A few years ago, my Dad and I decided we should grow beards for deer season. It quickly became a 'who is whiter' contest but this was the last time I let things go as I figured I was hairy enough.

Like I told John... these photos kind of remind of me the hairy guy from The Oak Ridge Boys....

Laugh as you see fit!

Oak Ridge Boys.jpg Old Beard.jpg
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Which one's your dad?
    David DeCristoforo

Quote Originally Posted by David DeCristoforo View Post
    Which one's your dad?
    Exactly what I was thinkin' !!!

Not bad Steve..........going from redneck to coffee & croissants............geez, I'm impressed!
    Last edited by Roger Chandler; 11-12-2011 at 6:54 PM.
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

all i see is the lathe, what's all the fuss

Love the Oak Ridge look!

I think Steve had a roll in Deliverance or maybe it was his distant First Cousin. But, I know I seen that mug running around in the Louisiana bayou, bare footed and armed with a roughing gouge (or was that a Banjo?).

I thought the goatee might be for Movember....

http://us.movember.com/
    Doug Swanson

Where are John Keeton and Steve Schlumpf anyway?

Man Steve, you must have been born good lookin' and just got better with time!

Don't see a thing wrong with the Oak Ridge look myself. Steve I must say that is a pretty sophisticated/Arteest look. Looking good Sir.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Schlumpf View Post
    A few years ago, my Dad and I decided we should grow beards for deer season. It quickly became a 'who is whiter' contest but this was the last time I let things go as I figured I was hairy enough.

Like I told John... these photos kind of remind of me the hairy guy from The Oak Ridge Boys....

Laugh as you see fit!

Oak Ridge Boys.jpg Old Beard.jpg
    Definitely two of the members of ZZ Top.
    Last edited by Bill Boehme; 11-13-2011 at 3:55 AM.
    Bill

I'm thinking Steve may be considering a part in the sequel to "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou" - he could give Clooney a run!!! He already has the musical background, and wouldn't need to spend 3-4 hours in makeup every morning before shoot time.

Just sayin..........
    oh-brother-where-art-thou.jpg

Figured it was just starting to get cold up there in the UP.......and after buying that lathe and the cost of fuel oil being what it is.....