Thread: Early Christmas: Fein style!

Early Christmas: Fein style!

Visiting my wife's family for Thanksgiving, and have to make a small repair for my BIL's wife. Go to my SIL's house to get some tools to do the job, and while rummaging through her workshop/barn to get what we need, she asks me if I would like to have a tool she had bought over 3 years ago. It was purchased in a time of weakness by her, she admitted, but if I could use it and would like to have it, it was mine. The tool? A NIB Fein Multimaster Top! Came in handy in repairing the ottoman that needed fixing.Merry Christmas to me!
    Maurice

LOL, she purchased a Fein MM in a time of weakness? And Merry Christmas to you, indeed. Enjoy your unexpected toy!

(I'll have to try that "time of weakness" excuse with the missus...)

Nice score, I purchased a Fein about 2 months ago. I'm amazed at how much I have used it so far! Really nice tool to have, congrats!!
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. My desk is a work station.

About a year ago, I purchased the Dremel clone. Used to undercut some door casing for flooring installation, etc. after about two days of using it, I returned it due to the hub shifting off of center. What a POS. AFter using the Fein, all I can say is Fein rules.
    Maurice