Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends

You are dear friends and great neighbors. Happy Thanksgiving to all from us that live in Canada.

Brian

Brian,

I hope that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving this year, we Americans appreciate our Friends from the North and their contributions to our Community.

We are global citizens here, represented by Members from 39 countries and we welcome over 60,000 visitors every day from every corner of the world.

In the spirit of Brian's message I extend the same to our neighbors south of our border in Mexico.......Happy Thanksgiving to all from us that live in the United States of America.

Thank you! It is good time to eat and work. This is a whole new world for me. I am thankful for your note.

Keith, Do you know any start-up groups in or near Albany, NY?

Very kind words

Anybody else still fighting off the urge to be sick ??

[urp]

Quote Originally Posted by marcia ellen View Post
    Keith, Do you know any start-up groups in or near Albany, NY?
    Marcia,

Start-up Groups? Do you mean woodworking clubs or something else?

Hi Ken, I meant woodturning clubs.Actually, I just found someone who I have known for 30 years who lives locally, and I didn't know that he does turning, so I am going to meet with him about this. Do you know any recognized woodturning groups near Albany, NY. I am very new to this. I do have someone who has been supervising what I do so I can minimize my mistakes, but I would like to talk to others periodically to learn and ask questions. Thanks. Marcia

Marcia.....there are several wood turning clubs in that area. IIRC....Don Orr....a Creeker is in that area and he would know. If he doesn't reply to this thread, you might try PMing him....

Also try Googling AAW.....American Association of Woodturners..... If you go to their website, you can find a list of associated clubs in the area.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....