Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help finding the words to a Christmas song I've heard...

Blog Entries
    Do you have a smart phone? There are apps that will listen to the music and tell you all the details about it. I have one on my laptop called "Tunatic" which was a free download.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Lee, I have a smart phone and I downloaded Shazam and Soundhound and I played the sound bite for both and they couldn't find it....I did it to see if they would, knowing that they wouldn't, because the song is so obscure and hard to find.

Doesn't matter now...I found the song and have the CD on it's way.....
    Women are like phones. They love to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong buttons you'll get disconnected!

Life is one fool thing after another whereas love is two fool things after each other

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    Mike, as long as you don't have a financial link to the CD, post away!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Bruce, I edited the post to show the link.....Thanks
    Women are like phones. They love to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong buttons you'll get disconnected!

Life is one fool thing after another whereas love is two fool things after each other

Mike, Please don't sing "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" Or "Blue Christmas". We heard those every other song while working at Cornell Dubilier over here in Liberty. We actually asked them to turn off the Christmas music, because we got od'd on it. Just my $.02.