Thread: Southwest WI Woodworking Club Information Meeting - March 15

Southwest WI Woodworking Club Information Meeting - March 15

Everyone,

I would like to let you all know about a new woodworking club that we are trying to get started in Southwest Wisconsin, specifically the Spring Green area. John Miliunas and I attended a Spring Green Area Arts Coalition Social a few weeks ago, focused on woodworking. It was a GREAT time, the talent displayed was amazing. This group is driving to get this club started.

On March 15th, a local woodworker has invited everyone who is interested in the club to his shop. The informational meeting will last from 7pm to 9pm. Anyone who is interested in attending, please PM me. Out of respect for the host, I will not be posting the specific place here. However, I will PM you back with directions on how to get there.

Here is some eye candy to show you the type of talent that attended the original social and hopefully will be members of the club:

Tranquility Canoes - Site of the Host of this meeting
    Inspirational Evening(Part 1) - Post by John
    Inspirational Evening(Part 2) - Post by John

I hope that everyone in Southwest Wisconsin is able to make it!

NOTE: This is meant to be a meeting of woodworkers interested in a woodworking club, meeting regularly. This is not meant to be a one time get together.

Thanks everyone!

Jeff
    Jeff Sudmeier

"It's not the quality of the tool being used, it's the skills of the craftsman using the tool that really matter. Unfortunately, I don't have high quality in either"

I have gotten an email on this, I will be responding to him shortly.

Just wanted to bump this back up to the top for today's folks.
    Jeff Sudmeier

"It's not the quality of the tool being used, it's the skills of the craftsman using the tool that really matter. Unfortunately, I don't have high quality in either"

I got a couple more PM's about this meeting....

If anyone else is interested, please PM me and I will get you the information!
    Jeff Sudmeier

Sorry for all the messages guys, they have been working as I just got another message on it, so I wanted to bump this back up to the top of the page, for those in WI who may have missed it.
    Jeff Sudmeier

PM's have been sent to all who have responded. Thanks to everyone who has responded. We will see you on the 15th! I look forward to it!
    Jeff Sudmeier