Thread: A Sad Day

A Sad Day

After a long and hard fought battle with ALS, our friend Bill passed away this week. He was 50 years old. We all knew this day would come, but being so close to the holidays makes it's impact even greater.
    Please keep his wife, children and family in your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.
    I was sad because I had no shoes,
    Then I saw a man who had no feet
    ================================
    If you do today what no one else will,
    You'll do tomorrow what no one else can

Lost our best friend yesterday, so we know the pain that passing brings. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Bill and to all those whose lives he touched.

Will do Rob.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Calver View Post
    Lost our best friend yesterday, so we know the pain that passing brings. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Bill and to all those whose lives he touched.
    Ted,
    Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers sent for your friend and all who grieve.
    I was sad because I had no shoes,
    Then I saw a man who had no feet
    ================================
    If you do today what no one else will,
    You'll do tomorrow what no one else can

Sorry for you loss.
    It's always rougher around the holidays.
    My best friend from childhood was killed in a MC accident over the 4th of July back in 1976.

Als

My sympathy goes to all of you who knew him. My father died of this dreadful disease in 1959. He was 51 years old and was healthy until he got ALS. I saw the suffering he went through. I wouldn't wish this disease on anyone.

Rob I will keep them in my prayers. I lost my father in law to ALS also so I understand their pain.