Hope this is in the right place. If not, Mod's please move it!

An old friend of mine has some rough sawn and air dried lumber he'd like to sell. He has a bit of walnut, some Red Oak, Cherry, & Poplar. Some good lumber, I bought about 50+ bf of cherry. He probably has 300+bf of cherry, 250+bf of Red Oak, ~80bf of walnut and 300-400bf of poplar. There are various grades and he has them sorted, sort of. It's all mostly flatsawn and comes in at about 1 1/8 inch thick. It has been stored stickered and indoors for about 3 years. His one mistake was to stack the poplar indoors dead wet and it has a lot of mold staining. I brought a piece home and planes up okay but there is a lot of staining especially the knots, there is some spalting and some really odd red streaking that I've never seen on poplar before. His prices run from $0.50 to $3 per bf based on which stack.

He is trying to make room in the barn/shed for other work so is motivated to move the lumber as he is not a woodworker. He had a friend with a woodmizer a few years back and stockpiled some wood back then thinking he'd use it someday. Let me know if you are interested.