Thread: What's your New Year's Resolution

Blog Entries

What's your New Year's Resolution

Research show's that we succeed with our resolutions more often if we make them public -- so here's your chance!

Since I've figured out I'm never going to be able to retire..... I'm resolving to find more shop time and home time.

Good luck and perseverance to everyone on their resolutions....

To loose 30 poundsin 2012

Obviously to quit smoking. I'm down to just a few a week, but 0 is the goal.

Loosing 30lbs would be nice too.

To take less care of everyone else and more care of me. I tend to put other's needs ahead of my own and as a consequence my health has suffered this year. I'm sure to some this sounds selfish but the only one who can take care of me, is me.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

I need to lose 50 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    To take less care of everyone else and more care of me. I tend to put other's needs ahead of my own and as a consequence my health has suffered this year. I'm sure to some this sounds selfish but the only one who can take care of me, is me.
    Not selfish at all Belinda. As they tell you in the airline industry if the oxygen masks drop in an emergency get yours on first then help your children. If you are passed out from lack of oxygen (or sick from other causes) you can't help anyone else.
    Rick
    I support the Pens for Canadian Peacekeepers project