Thread: It Has Officially Died

It Has Officially Died

My go to WeCheer for sanding/carving has finally gone belly up. The armiture that contacts the brushes has worn down to the point that the brushes do not make a complete contact thus throwing sparks like a sparkler, well at least it did. I have e-mailed WeCheer in Tiawan. Good luck on that one. I want to find out if I can buy a new armiture/cost. Has anyone had the same problem and what was your solution......buy a new one? Thanks
    I turn, therefore I am

Hi Dick,
    You may be able to find a source that can "rewind" you worn armature if a new one is not available or too pricey.
    SAM

Dick, why not look at this as a sign to try something different like the Foredom 1050 or one of the 50,000 rpm NSK's?

Most of the time it is more cost effective to just buy a new one than to purchase the necessary repair parts. If you put a new armature in then you have a new armature in an old tool, but if you buy a new tool, then that is what you have a new tool.

Hi Dick
    If you decide to stay with WeCheer I have a new in the box WeCheer I'm trying to find a home for so PM me if your interested.
    Regards
    Randy