Thread: Creeker's Outing in Anderson, Indiana

Creeker's Outing in Anderson, Indiana

Some time back there was a post about a possible outing in Anderson, IN. I can't find the thread, so I'm wondering if this is still going to happen. As a fellow Hoosier who is only 2-2 1/2 hrs away I would like to attend. Another Creeker who lives nearby would also like to attend. If this event is still going to happen, could someone bring up to speed on the particulars. I would like to meet in person some of our fellow woodworkers.

Thanks for any ifo you might be able to provide.

Larry

Here's the latest info on the gathering. It's at Ray Thompson's, so you may want to drop him a line by either PM here (not sure how often he checks it), or send him an e-mail from his profile page (click on his name at the top of his post in the following link).

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=17799
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

Quote Originally Posted by Larry D. Wagner
    Some time back there was a post about a possible outing in Anderson, IN. I can't find the thread, so I'm wondering if this is still going to happen. As a fellow Hoosier who is only 2-2 1/2 hrs away I would like to attend. Another Creeker who lives nearby would also like to attend. If this event is still going to happen, could someone bring up to speed on the particulars. I would like to meet in person some of our fellow woodworkers.

Thanks for any ifo you might be able to provide.

Larry
    Hi Larry, do a search for IndyFest on the general woodworking forum, I posted an update a few days ago. A short recap, April 30 all day, some folks will be coming in Friday evening and some will be staying over Sat and leaving Sun. but the main activities will be on Saturday. We will have some eats and drinks during the day so no one goes hungry. There will be a handplane contest so sharpen up your old planes. I don't think John will let me enter my electric, but I'm going to try. Send me a PM or email me at rayt@indy.net with any further questions. Maps will be sent out a couple of weeks prior to the event so no one gets lost.

Ray
    Retirement, it's not for wimps.

Indy Fest

Jason and Ray

Thanks for the info! Ray I sent you an e-mail.

Larry