Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All American Clothing Co.

All American Clothing Co.

Anyone do business with the All American Clothing Co? The prices are not any more expensive than sports logo type stuff that is imports. They say fabric and everything used to make the clothing is USA made. I did a search on the address and if Google Maps is correct it comes back to a farm. Just want to make sure this place is legit.

www (dot) allamericanclothing (Dot) com
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

We've bought some shirts and jeans from them - nice stuff, and I'm a big fan of buying US made goods.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Great company. I've bought all my jeans and pullovers from them for the last 2 years. Good prices, excellent rugged jeans that fit well, and great customer service. I highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Murdoch View Post
    ....Good prices.....
    Really? $50 for a pair of jeans?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Angrisani View Post
    Yeah, they'll have to fix that $43 for a pair of shorts thing.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Eddie Bauer - Classic Fit Five-Pocket Jeans $49.95 - $54.95

Kalvin Klein - Calvin Klein Jeans Men's Washed Sky Bootcut Jean $49.50

Levi's - 550 Relaxed Fit $40-$50 (price range posted on JCPenny's site)

Even a regular pair of 501's will set you back well north of $30 if you pay full retail.

$50 for a pair of nice jeans, not work jeans, is a pretty competitive price. The trendy or fashionable jeans are upwards to three times that price or more.

I don't get it myself, but all in all, $50 for a pair of jeans that can be worn at casual gatherings or the work place is reasonable, IMO.

I am reluctant to buy clothes on line. Nothing ever seems to fit the first go round. Usually takes a couple attempts. And I have found with Old Navy stuff at least, that their tolerances on sizing are generous. One 33" waist may be too big while another may be too snug. It's all over the place.
    Last edited by Greg Peterson; 01-21-2012 at 1:56 PM.
    Measure twice, cut three times, start over. Repeat as necessary.

Well, I buy their $20.00 sale price off cuts for work jeans (I can never tell what's wrong with them) and the quality and CONSISTENCY of sizes and the made in America aspect way more than justifies the nearly $ 50.00 per pair. Also, consider that they offer free shipping for purchases over $ 99.00. My first order, I ordered 3 different styles to find the one best for me, sent back 2 and have never had issues since with the next purchases of "my" style. I'm obviously a satisfied customer.
    Last edited by Sam Murdoch; 01-21-2012 at 2:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Like one of the post said above. A pair of Livi's cost that much. point being if you are going to spend that kind of money for a pair of imports why not look at made in the USA pair. The complaint is always USA made goods cost too much.
    I will agree if you are the kind of person that buys your jeans on sale for $11 you are not going to pay $50. I like cheap jeans to work in the shop, yard etc... But keep a nice pair for casual dress.

Guess one could say - Really? $300 for a hand plane. Harbor Freight has them for $10. But we all know the difference.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

Anyone who has purchased from them. How do the sizes run? Small, big or about the same as store bought stuff?
    - Rick Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lehnert View Post
    ....point being if you are going to spend that kind of money for a pair of imports why not look at made in the USA pair.....
    Absolutely.

As I sit here in my $20 Costcos and think of the $28 Levi 505's hanging in my closet. I guess I just don't buy $50 jeans.

I agree Joe. I buy Wranglers at Tractor supply for about $22. They're jeans after all. If I'm not so casual I'll wear khakis or dress pants, depending.

I guess I just don't buy $50 jeans.
    We can tell, the $20 jeans make your butt look big
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Baileys has "Wild Ass" jeans, made in the USA for under $30. Well made, heavy work jeans.

Larry

Since I think the whole idea is to purchase USA made jeans, Carhartt makes a separate USA line and you may have to order them but they're still available AFAIK. Bought 4 pairs last winter at place in Chesaning, MI @ $33.00 a pair, wear like iron and fit right.
    Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Peterson View Post
    Eddie Bauer - Classic Fit Five-Pocket Jeans $49.95 - $54.95

Kalvin Klein - Calvin Klein Jeans Men's Washed Sky Bootcut Jean $49.50

Levi's - 550 Relaxed Fit $40-$50 (price range posted on JCPenny's site)

Even a regular pair of 501's will set you back well north of $30 if you pay full retail.

$50 for a pair of nice jeans, not work jeans, is a pretty competitive price. The trendy or fashionable jeans are upwards to three times that price or more.

I don't get it myself, but all in all, $50 for a pair of jeans that can be worn at casual gatherings or the work place is reasonable, IMO.

I am reluctant to buy clothes on line. Nothing ever seems to fit the first go round. Usually takes a couple attempts. And I have found with Old Navy stuff at least, that their tolerances on sizing are generous. One 33" waist may be too big while another may be too snug. It's all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Edgerton View Post
    Baileys has "Wild Ass" jeans, made in the USA for under $30. Well made, heavy work jeans.

Larry

+1. Very confortable and durable; I wear a pair almost every day here on the farm.