Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CAD Files

CAD File Captains Desk

The attachment is a CAD Drawing of a Captains desk. The zip file contains capdesk.dxf, the file size is 576k. The zip file is 39k.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Cad File Garden Bench

The attached file is a CAD drawing of a garden bench. The zip file is 5K, the dxf file is 34k.

Cad File TS Outfeed Table

The attached file is a CAD drawing for a Table Saw Outfeed table. The zip file is 28k and the dxf file is 312k.

Cad File Student Desk

The attached file is a CAD drawing of a student desk. The zip file is 12k, the dxf file is 126k.

Cad File Snack Table

The attached file is a CAD drawing of a snack table. The zip file is 10k, the dxf file is 93k.

CAD File Garden Chair

The attached file is a CAD drawing of a Garden Chair. The zip file is 11k, the dxf file is 76k.

Hey Keith.....

Love the TS outfeed table design!!!! I have plenty of room for my stationary one but I saved it for future reference just in case. It's by far the best fold up design I have seen.

BTW...does it have to go on a PM66???

Thanks,

Terry

CAD File Locomotive

The attached file is a locomotive. The zip file is 36k, the dxf file is 392k.

CAD File Snow Sled

The attached file is a snow sled. The zip file is 10k, the dxf file is 69k.

CAD File Tall Clock

The attached file is a tall clock. The zip file is 32k, the dxf file is 220k.

Cad File 4 Post Bed

The attached file is a CAD drawing of a 4poster bed. The zip file is 108k, the dxf file is 267k.

CAD File Uploads

Terry,

I didn't do the TS drawing or any of the drawings I just uploaded. They are files I found on the Web, all are royalty free and not copy protected according to the site I downloaded them from.

I will upload another bunch tomorrow, I hope the plans are helpful.

Bruce,

Neat...you are the man. It is a great idea.

Terry

Re: Hey Keith.....

Originally posted by Terry Hatfield
    Love the TS outfeed table design!!!! I have plenty of room for my stationary one but I saved it for future reference just in case. It's by far the best fold up design I have seen.
    Unless my eyes are playing tricks, the plan does not match the picture! The picture is more like the one I have on my saw while the plan is for a fold-UP design!

The one on the plan is certainly an innovative folding design--especially for situations where the whole unit (saw and all) need to be stored up against the wall in a garage/shop scenario. My only concern is that in the folded position...the saw is unusable for anything other than some crosscutting. That might be a disadvantage for shops that merely want to drop the outfeed table to allow for more floor space without affecting saw operation. The good news is that there are lots of great choices for this important function and this is one more great design to add to the mix! Thanks to Keith for posting.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 04-26-2003 at 11:20 AM.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Cad Files

Jim,

When I looked at the drawing it looked to me that the table had three positions...vertical up, horizontal and vertical down.

Just for Laughs, in the vertical up position it looked like you could do a little ping pong practice if you got the urge.

To All,

Looks like the cad files are very popular. I have collected 49 files to date and will post all of them as fast as I can. If you have files you are willing to contribute please post them in this thread. All drawings should be posted in this forum so that they are searchable in the future. Please use the keywords Cad File in the subject line and then a brief description.