Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accepted

Big Congrats Ken! That sounds like a really sweet deal, good luck and I hope you sell out!
    "If it is wood, I will turn it."
    vor-tex: any activity, situation, or way of life regarded as irresistibly engulfing.

Very prestigious! I wish you well,all those shavings are paying off
    Half way between the north pole and the equator!
    Half way between Steve Schlumpf and John Keeton!

Congratulations Ken! Well done on a very interesting opportunity! I really hope you do well on this - you may become famous, and for doing something you enjoy doing that hurts no-one. I'm so pleased to have read this, I'm (almost) speechless. I don't think there's a thread reader who doesn't wish he was in your shoes.

Congrats, Ken!! That is a beautiful building and I imagine there will be some good potential buyers coming through during the exhibit. Excellent opportunity for you!

Now that is a SWEET deal. Congrats and I hope you sell a bunch.

Congrats Ken. It is great to get your name out there.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Way to go Ken, we plan to be in Jville for Easter. Hope to get by and see the exhibit, I know my wife has been there but not sure I have ever been in the building unless it was on a grade school tour. Looking forward to it.

Steve,
    My showing isn't until this fall, and the Gallery doesn't open until May for the season, but as always, your welcome to stop by my shop. The house is always cluttered with my turnings too, and the coffees always on.....
    Regards, Ken

Become a Contributor at SMC and keep this great source of Knowledge and help from becoming only a memory.

That is an amazing opportunity, Ken. I wish you the best, only good things can come from this.

What an excellent compliment to your talent. Now, GET BUSY. The rest is up to you.
    We want a BUNCH of pics.
    Bill
    On the other hand, I still have five fingers.

Paid and no commission? Rent the BIG truck and take everything you can find. Heck, tell them "Yeah, I turned that kitchen sink too." Congratulations!
    Call me Jim, James seems so stuffy.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Congrats. If I am lucky. perhaps I'll get a chance to wander up that way.

congrats Ken. what great news!!! take a deep breath & have fun
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe