I bought a thin kerf WW2 from Matt (Meiser) a short time ago. Thanks for the quick shipping and great packing Matt BTW. I had to order a thin kerf knife so I didn't bother putting it on the saw until yesterday. I wanted to try it but I knew if it was as good as everyone said I wouldn't take it off and I don't want to use a saw without a riving knife if I can help it.

I have a couple full kerf blades that are good but wanted to try this one. It's night and day better. I used it on some birtch ply and it looks like I cut it with a knife. ZERO tear out but my saw zipped thru it with ease. I've never had trouble cutting ply power wise but I had a few pieces of 8/4 hard maple laying around. I cut it before but could hear the saw slow down a little under load. It was much better than my full kerf Forrest or Freuds. I also ripped some cherry with an intentionally slow feed and there was NO burning. No tear out on anything and I was using my ZCI for standard kerf blades.

Bottom line is I will be listing a bunch of Freud and standard kerf Forrest blades in the next few days! Why didn't I do this sooner? I have the Porter-Cable hybrid saw. I think it's 1.5 horsepower IIRC and it seems to glide thru a cut without taxing the motor now. I know we balk at prices at times or at least I do but this blade is worth every penny. I will be ordering another so I can bolt it on when this one is getting sharpened when needed. That may be a while since it was in really good condition when Matt sent it to me. If you have a 5 horse saw maybe not but if you are using a bechtop up to a contracter or hybrid it makes a differance.