Thread: One can never have too many toys...

One can never have too many toys...

I am getting a new wood stove today, and the installer had one of these on the back of the truck.

http://handtrucks2go.com/Battery-Ope...inch-Lift.html

Drool!!!!!!!!

robo hippy

Now that is cool! Never heard of anything like that!! You should get one Reed.... they have free shipping!!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Where were these back when I was delivering flour, sugar, canned goods etc to upstairs restaurants???? Very Cool!!

Blog Entries
    I need that to put my new lathe in my shop. It would also be great for mounting big turning blanks.
    What you listen to is your business....what you hear is ours.

My first thought was for lifting bigger pieces up onto my bandsaw and maybe even lathe cause my hips are pretty much shot. Second thought was thinking about all the times turners have commented about getting things in and out of their basements. I don't have the basement problem, but it doesn't take up much room, and has about 800 pound capacity.

robo hippy

The company that manufactured my ceramic cooker had several Escaleras... Very cool devices, and useful because the cookers weigh 400 to 500 each.
    Lathes: Nova DVR XP, Delta 46-460, Jet 1014vsi; Bader III 2"x72" belt grinder; Triton 2.25 router; CMT Industrio table; Jointech fence; SC planer; Dewalt miter; Delta 14" bandsaw; Festool TS55, MFT/3, CT22, ETS150/3, OF1400, PSB300EQ, CXS; Hegner Scrollsaw; JJ-6CS jointer; Grizzly 1023s cabinetsaw, Jet 17" drill press; Rigid OSS; 9" SandFlee; 3M AirStream & Breathe Easy PAPRs

My wife is 5'4" 130lbs...I don't need one...but she might
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears combat boots