Thread: Go cats..................................

Thumbs up Go cats..................................

We need to beat Baylor.
    BrightStar 60 watt laser, Roland Print & Cut
    Screen Printing, Embroidery, Signs, Pad Printing

"Quality is remembered, long after price is forgotten"

Sorry. I think this is the Year of the Bear. Shame it got ugly at the end, but OH so refreshing to see them mid court after wards arm in arm in a circle and praying. Just because you get caught up in the game doesn't mean you have to hate each other. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Wish we had a like button.
    ________
    Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

Sorry, I had just watched the Lady Bears game. David must have been talking about the Men's game. I had actually predicted that the Baylor Men would not win that game, as much as it hurt to do so. Men's Final Four should be some awesome games.
    I still have my Lady Bears to root for though. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

I was talking about the men. I just hope for 1 more win on Monday, and we will be printing UK championship t-shirts, right after the game.

I hope.
    BrightStar 60 watt laser, Roland Print & Cut
    Screen Printing, Embroidery, Signs, Pad Printing

"Quality is remembered, long after price is forgotten"