Thread: Good News - Machine ORDERED ;-) - Bad NEWS ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Good News - Machine ORDERED ;-) - Bad NEWS ?

YEA!!! Our new baby (CNC machine) is now on order, the bad news is our 6-8 weeks delivery time turned into 9-10 weeks. If I was a betting man, which I am NOT, I'd bet it'll be worth the wait :-), this is going to be LONGEST 10 weeks in history! I am so excited, and so is James. We do have a lot to do between now and then and hopefully we will have the shop ready for the new baby when he/she arrives. We won't know if it is a he/she until we get to know it, but my Mom always told me "A man may work from sun to sun but a woman's work is never done :-). (Hope you guys still have a sense of humor.)

Sorry everyone I get a little silly when I get excited about something so wonderful that is being added to our lives. Some of you started with us 6 years ago when we first got our laser and you know that my ultimate goal is to open a special coffee shop for the older people here in town. I have not lost this dream and hold to it with all my might and I am praying and listening to my husband that this new machine with help that come to be.

Please be patient with me, I do tend to ramble. Thanks for all your encouragement, you are all so wonderful.
    Last edited by James & Zelma Litzmann; 04-02-2012 at 7:41 PM.
    God Bless,
    James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)
    "Inscriptions Of The Heart"
    Texas
    ~A person is only as good as their word~