Thread: whirlpool refirigerater door handle

whirlpool refirigerater door handle

looking to see if anyone can help with advice. ...french door,bottom freezer,whirlpool gold fridge, ...loose handle. and for the life of me I cant figure out how to access the screws to tighten it. website offers nothing,and customer support doesn't help.

Have you tried a exhaustive goggle search? I have never failed to be able to find out how to fix major appliances, it usually pops up on forums or you can often find sites with specifric repair directions, work first from the model number.
    Of all the laws Brandolini's may be the most universally true.

Deep thought for the day:

Your bandsaw weighs more when you leave the spring compressed instead of relieving the tension.

Repairclinic.com is a nice resource. Often containing exploded view to help understand how thing go together (and come apart).
    Jeff
    Thank goodness for SMC and wood dough.

Blog Entries
    It appears that they attached the handles before they installed the inner liner on the doors according to the parts illustrations here. You can look up specific model numbers for better clarity.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

We have a Whirlpool and I think that to remove the handles you push up from the bottom..
    Teaching grandchildren the hobby is rewarding. Most of the time

thanks for the responses.steves was the winner

if the handles have to be push up from the bottom , then do not try to pick it up by the handles